Just for fun...

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Children

So today one of my dear children at work, who is a 3rd grader, told me that she decided that I must smoke since my teeth are yellow and I got sick and coughed a lot. I told her I drink too much coffee, and I cough because, and ONLY because, I was sick... she didn't believe me.

The difference between boys and girls....

Preschoolers play house a lot. When the girls play its is the normal "I'm the mom... you're the kid... and you're our pet rabbit... this is the couch... and this is the stove. Come eat some yummmy mud pie..." Something along those lines.
Well, yesterday I learned what is like when boys play house. I'm standing with my back to some preschoolers on the playground and I hear the boys playing house... "This is the couch... You're the dad.... You're the uncle... This is the tv... This is the bathroom..." Then there was a short time of silence followed by the sound pssssstttt psssssttt psssssst... I turn around and three boys had their pants dropped to the ground while they are all pretend peeing in the "bathroom" sandbox.

3 Comments:

At 4:28 AM , Blogger Janel said...

With Colleen, I'm always her daughter when we play house. And for some reason I'm always in trouble.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger emily said...

Thank goodness they didn't really pee. I'm sure there was some modeling involved by their fathers, but boys, I'm finding, come by these things quite naturally!

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Steph said...

That reminds me of the commercial that has the teacher trying a new toothpaste then the girl tells her the color is "mother of pearl"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home