Just for fun...

Friday, August 21, 2009

Haunted House in August.

I came home last night from a little jog and with the front porch lights on I could see something I hadnt seen before: an intricate web system on both sides above my doorway. And what do ya know... there were its designers. One on the left side of the door... and one on the right side of the door. Huge cat face spiders. And did I mention, they were HUGE!!!!! I insisted that we get rid of them so I can spray down the webs. I didn't feel like being the creepy house on the street or the haunted looking house. So, My brave roommate, Alyson, put them in two different gatorade bottles and took them to work. I could not get as close to them as she did - gave me the chills. ick!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM , Blogger Janel said...

Spiders are creepy

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Steph said...

Seriously, what is Allen doing???!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home