Just for fun...

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

potty mouth

I have this one child that sometimes has a poor choice of language at school. And when I say child I'm talking about a 3rd grader. I would get sooo mad at this third grader for the words he'd choose to use and that he'd get in trouble over and over again and still use those words. Well, after this kid's father picked him up from school one day while saying in front of 30 other kids to his son "your in deep *&%$", now I just feel sorry for the kid. Now it is hard to get mad at him. If only I could put the parent in time out. Some parents....

3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Blogger Steph said...

We were discussing a soon to be born kid at work yesterday and I started to tear up for the kind of parents he or she is going to have. They don't get to choose....

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Janel said...

That is just sad

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Fawn said...

I have a long list of parents that need a good long wake-up call/time out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home