Just for fun...

Friday, September 11, 2009

Sandwich Surprise

I went grocery shopping late Wednesday night to buy a loaf of bread because I was CRAVING a peanut butter sandwich for days!!! So, Thursday morning I packed a lunch for work with my much prized peanut butter sandwich. At lunch, as I was handing out trays of beef burritos (eww) to the preschoolers all I could think about was my peanut butter sandwich waiting for me. Finally I sat down to eat my peanut butter sandwich (with extra extra peanut butter).... and about halfway in to eating my sandwich I bite into something green and hard, but soft at the same time... What is this in my peanut butter sandwich????? a green garbage bag tie. Now how did that get there? was it in the bread? The tie I took off the bread bag was one of the square plastic ones... so it wasn't what I had just taken off the bread bag.....was it in the peanut butter??? I am just baffled at how this got into my sandwich. Did it spoil my peanut butter sandwich appetite? oh no. I just quietly removed it... and finished consuming my peanut butter greatness.

5 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger emily said...

mysterious......where DID that come from????

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Steph said...

weirdness - I was a bit nervous while reading as to what the surprise object was going to be inside the sandwich.

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Oh and what's with you and the blogging mania now? (I like it!)

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Erin said...

mmmm....peanut butter. I want a nice sandwich.

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger Janel said...

AT least it wasn't a roach

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home