Just for fun...

Friday, October 02, 2009

time out

So, time out is an effective way of disciplining children at work when they misbehave or don't listen. Because time out means they are missing out on something fun. Well, I've had many responses from the lovely children when I put them in time out. "I hate you." "your not my friend." "I'm so mad right now." But here are my three favorite time out responses from the past week.

* I'm so mad at you right now. I'm so mad. You don't know that I have a magic fist. my fist can punch the wall from here and I want to punch you in the face with my magic fist."

*I wish I could flip you off right now.

...and this one is my favorite....

* You just wait till my lawyers hear about this... they will be in contact with you.

4 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Blogger emily said...

hahahahahah!

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Katie said...

HILARIOUS!! I love kids!!

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger Janel said...

funny! Nolan tells me several times a day when he is mad at me "I no like you anymore mommy"

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I love what I do (most of the time) but sometimes I really miss working with typical kids. They are so funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home