Just for fun...

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

What are people thinking?

Do you ask yourself that often? "What were they thinking?"
Coming home from Christmas I was taking a shuttle home from Salt Lake City Airport. Well, we stopped at a gas station and while the driver ran inside real quick one of the other passengers got off the bus. A minute later I looked out my window and here was that passenger right outside my window leaning over the gas pump smoking his cigarette. I looked over at the guy sitting across the isle from me cause we both noticed this man at the same time - the guy across the isle jumped off the bus and told smoking man to put out his cigarette. The smoking man seemed somewhat annoyed! Hello, Highly Flammable! What the heck was he thinking? I feel like I almost got blown up that night... :)

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM , Blogger Katie said...

What was that sign that was on the gas pumps in Maryland when we went on our trip? Was it something to do with static electricity and blowing up? I can't remember. I do remember it made us laugh.

I am glad you did not die from a stupid person.

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger Steph said...

I remember the sign too - I think we took a picture. But seriously, do people not think?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home