Just for fun...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lunch frustrations and laughs

So, today I was frustrated at lunch cause little kiddos have touch you when they talk to you.... They get your attentions by grabbing your arm and tapping your leg. So, by the end of lunch today I had lunch on both arms of my sweatshirt and mash potatoes on the sides of my pants. In my frustration I snapped "kids... quit touching me!!!!" They were ok with it though... I felt bad. Well, I was laughing pretty hard also at lunch today cause this kid wouldn't eat her food cause she didn't "like" it. So, I told her how if we eat with our eyes closed we don't see it go in our mouths so we end up liking everything. so I showed her how I can eat with my eyes closed. It worked!!! She tried it and miraculously thought lunch wasn't so bad anymore. She ate all her lunch - with her eyes closed of course.

4 Comments:

At 9:22 PM , Blogger emily said...

HA! That's awesome.

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Fawn said...

i kind of snap at my kids too when the touch me and it's usually when lunch is the messiest! like sloppy nasty joe meat or chilli...

 
At 6:53 AM , Blogger Janel said...

Maybe you should cover yourself in plastic, like a grandma does her couch.

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home