Just for fun...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

I missed the bus...

I have decided, for the sake of saving money, to make use of the public transportation Pocatello has to offer. It isn't a great system, but it'll get you around town. Well, I'm new to this takin' the bus thing, so I am still trying to get routes and timings down. This morning I found myself bundled up, standing in the pouring rain waiting for the bus... Come to find out I missed the bus. So, I had to walk back home in the pouring rain and get my car and continue on to my meeting I was heading to. Made me think of back in the day, a hit by Kris Kross. Some might be asking, who is that? Well, they were somewhat popular back in the day-- I know, I'm old. But, for your viewing enjoyment here is the song that went through my head when I missed the bus...

4 Comments:

At 4:23 AM , Blogger Janel said...

I wonder if now that they are older they look back and see how ridiculous they look with their clothes on backwards.
Good try trying to take public transportation though. Just one way to save the planet and put more cash in your pocket. Gas was 3.19 yesterday.

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Kris Kross.... loved 'em.

 
At 4:42 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Warm it up Kris!

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Thats what I'm about to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home