Just for fun...

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I love Montana.

I snowshoed in Montana yesterday. It was amazing. The weather was amazing. The snow was amazing. the scenery was amazing. The company was amazing. Montana is amazing. It was such a beautiful day! I don't understand how anyone could hate cold and winter. I LOVE being outside in the winter. Snowshoe, Crosscountry skiing, Snowboarding, snow angels, snow ball fights, laying in the snow looking at the starts. Yes, Winter is my favorite season. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:37 AM , Blogger Janel said...

your post depressed me. Montana is on the list of states we might move to if we win the lottery. The only thing is, we never play the lottery.

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger dot dot dot said...

PHUN!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home