Just for fun...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dreams

I always remember my dreams. I have very vivid dreams. A lot of times I have very weird dreams. Last night I had a dream that I went to the car dealer and took out some Subaru rollerblades for a test drive. So, I drove all around town in them and what was cool was these Subaru rollerblades would shift gear when you went up hill. Then after finding some friends and trying to get them some rollerblades at garage sales so they could join me I decided that maybe I'd return to the car dealer before they got worried that I wasn't going to return my rollerblades. Where does ones brain come up with such a dream? What about the time I had a dream that I went to an Aerosmith concert where they sung songs from the musical movie the Newsies. Once I dreamed that I was at a funeral and someone through a cd into the gravesite and I asked what that was and someone said, "oh, don't you know thats what they do now. They no longer have to cremate the body, they just burn it onto a disk." Where does my brain think up such dreams? I smoke quite a bit in my dreams. I've never smoked in my life. I have many more weird dreams to share with ya, but I've just come to the conclusion that dreams are weird or my mind is very weird or something.

4 Comments:

At 6:21 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

A smoker, huh? I'm curious, what do you smoke and how? Like do you smoke plain cigarettes or are they with the long fancy holders? Hookah pipes?

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Janel said...

You've always done the smoking lady voice really well. I think it is normal to have wierd dreams, but Rory just thinks I'm wierd when I tell him about my dreams.

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Steph said...

your dreams make me laugh. The rollerblades was great!

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger Sara said...

well Sarah, I think I just smoke regular cigarettes... but I will try to pay attention next time I smoke in a dream and see what it really is...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home