Just for fun...

Monday, March 05, 2007

Scar a Scar?

Sometime ago when I was a student at ISU living in Schubert Heights I had a run in with my dresser drawer. Somehow the drawer attacked me and left quit a scar. Well, I think today I might of scarred my scar. Is that possible? Today I had a run in with the oven and the oven attacked me and I got a lil' burn where my scar is. So, what does a scarred scar look like? I dunno. But if it is possible for it to happen, maybe in a few days I will find out.

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM , Blogger Steph said...

How to objects "attack you". But I think I have had that happen before too.

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger Janel said...

My closet attacks me all the time. It always decides to let stuff fall on my head when ever I am in there. I think it is saying "Do Not Put One More Thing On The Top Shelf" I really need to organize it. Sorry about your scar.

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Ouch! A scar on a scar? Those are the worst!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home