Just for fun...

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Kids are fun





I've been having a ton of fun with my 2 year old niece. We share a love for music. Hopefully she'll grow up and actually be good at the guitar. I bought her a little pink guitar for Christmas - we like it. :) She's gettin the hang of how to hold it and everything. She's more of a finger picker than a strummer, which is cool. She likes listening to my headphones too. The funny thing is she likes to listen and dance run around the house while I follow her holding the ipod... its kinda a funny picture when you see it in action. The best thing is when she tells me in her sweet little voice, "I love you Sara" - melts my heart.

Last night we went to a hockey game. Saw Carolina beat Florida - it was a good game even though we were rooting for Florida cause we realllly dislike Carolina. My family loves hockey!

This one is for my friend Brian - Hey Brian, I ate at Buffalo Wild Wings today! mmm mmmm mmmm!

Well, I'm sure there was more I was going to blog about but I can't remember now.

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Blogger Fawn said...

hey maybe her aunt can teach her how to play :)

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger brian said...

You went to BW3?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Are you going to bring me back some?

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger Janel said...

Hope your headphones are ok. She was running a lot faster than you were.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home