Just for fun...

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving



This Thanksgiving I got to spend with my brother, sister-in-law, and parents. It was a GREAT time, being that I haven't spent Thanksgiving with immediate family for oh, 7 years. We had a lot of fun together. I got my pre-Thanksgiving dinner nap. A GREAT Thanksgiving meal made mostly by my brother who is an Amazing cook. Then I got my post-thanksgiving dinner nap as we watched A Christmas Story. I won UNO Spin, which was a fun game. It was a great time. My brother took us out to the bar for deep fried pickles and deep fried Mac and cheese triangles. That was an experience... but the deep fried pickles were actually really good. Travels back to Idaho were not so fun with great wintry weather, but I'm home safe. Holidays are definitely better with Family!

4 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger emily said...

I'm glad you are home safe and had such a great time with your precious fam!

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger Janel said...

I wish I was there. The food looks super yummy. I want to spend a thanksgiving eating somebody else's cooking.

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Janel said...

They should make a Thanksgiving Hot Pocket. Turkey, sweet potatos, beans all in a poptart. :) He He. Hot Pocket.

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Pickles - Gross! but I am glad you had lots of fun with your fam on Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home