Just for fun...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

TV Addiction


I don't have cable television, satalite television, or anytype of television. I know why. Last night we went to a friends house who has dish network. We watched what not to wear, and take home chef, take home chef, and what not to wear... I could sit infront of the TV for hours and hours. TLC is the best in my opinion. I really like Clinton and Stacy on What Not to Wear - I went shopping today and said, "I wish Stacy and Clinton were here to help me." I really need help. Anyways, watching tv last night made me want cable - but i will resist the temptation. I've lasted this many years without it, (about 5 yrs) I don't neeeed it. But Adriane, we like coming out to watch the dish network. :) we'll bring peanut butter pie next time!!!

6 Comments:

At 6:32 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I agree. I am addicted to TLC whenever I get the chance. It's great. They should offer a package where you can purchase just TLC to watch. Adriane here we come!

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Janel said...

I love what not to wear. I nominated myself for the mom makeover a few months ago, but I didn't win. The only reason I wanted to win was to hang out in New York with Stacey and Clinton and have Nick do my hair. I've never seen anybody do hair like him. I know my hair would look good if he cut it.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Bobbinoggin said...

if i had "tv", i would get a tivo and record CSI, Gilmore Girls, and this new show coming out called Missing Persons.

prarie home companion is coming to WSU in pullman!!!! hooray!!!

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger Bobbinoggin said...

prairie home companion the radio show is coming to WSU in pullman. tickets go on sale later in august. i think the show is in october.

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger emily said...

yep, if we had TV we'd watch it which is why we don't get it. no time for that! When I get to it's awesome--I'm fascinated by even the commercials; and I LOVE Food Network

 
At 4:08 PM , Blogger Adriane said...

you're all welcome at my house:) i like, no love, having people over. i was home alone a lot this weekend and was wishing people were there to hang out with. come over anytime (especially if you have PB pie)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home