Just for fun...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm a grown up


I made an investment. I bought a bed and mattress about a month ago and today I invested in a comforter set... Macy's is going out of business so I saved $270 dollars on my bed skirt and comforter. I feel like an adult now - my roommate tells me that its about time. I am very excited about this... i'm not one to go out and spend money on such things... especially a bed skirt. I would have never thought I would buy a BED SKIRT! I BOUGHT A BED SKIRT! I actually had to be talked into it... i'm glad i did though, it adds to the "grown up" feeling.

6 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Blogger Fawn said...

I'm surprised you bought a bedskirt when you wouldn't even by a skirt for yourself. haha, nice skirt ;)

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Bobbinoggin said...

very nice setup. i had no idea macy's is going out of business. is it just the branch in pocatello? very sad. :(

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Steph said...

This is the first I have seen it.

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger Janel said...

I don't think I've ever owned a bed skirt. Nice bed. It's pretty. I think its funny fawn said you bought a bed skirt, but won't buy one for yourself. I laughed.

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger Adriane said...

love it, sara!! does your bed stay made like that all the time? mine looks nice made, but that only happens when company is coming over or i wash the sheets, otherwise, i don't bother:)i like the colors!

 
At 5:14 AM , Blogger Janel said...

I just pulled up your blog to see if there was anything new and colleen saw your bed picture. She pointed at it and said "pillow, pretty" It was cute. So, I guess you have Colleen's approval on your bedding choice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home