Just for fun...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Online addiction

I have a new online addiction. www.steapandcheap.com
This is the first place I go to everytime I get on my computer. The sale item is always changing so I always wonder, whats on sale right now? I love the products and deals they put up. Funny thing is, I haven't even bought anything from this website yet. There is just that suspense as the page is loading... what will the current deal be? sunglasses? watch? snowboard? jacket? socks? shovel? first aid kit? It could be anything.... what will it be right now?
I have to admit, I have probably looked at this site oh, maybe 50 times so far this week. at least!
This might be a problem....

but I will let you know if I ever purchase anything from the site...

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Blogger Janel said...

I wanted to buy a jacket that was on it the other day, but they didn't have my size.

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger Fawn said...

yeah, it is a problem because now everytime i get on my computer what do i hear over the couch, "hey what's on steep and cheap?" i think there might be a call for some intervention soon...:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home