Just for fun...

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Yesterday I did something I never thought I would be able to do. I was chattin' with a friend drinkin' some coffee.... in a STARBUCKS. I NEVER thought we'd EVER get a starbucks in Pocatello. It almost felt unreal. It is a smaller starbucks compared to ones I've enjoyed in the past. Now, I do agree that starbucks doesn't have the best coffee... I still believe the best coffee in P-town is Locally owned and operated Double Shot. But, I enjoy the occassional visit to starbucks cause I love the starbucks atmosphere. Maybe just because it brings back good memories of past experiences in starbucks... reading a good book, chattin' with friends, eating some enjoyable pumpkin loaf... :)

5 Comments:

At 2:09 PM , Blogger emily said...

it was quite enjoyable, wasn't it? even tho I didn't stop talking for like 40 minutes straight?

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I totally agree with the atmosphere at Starbucks. Even in the UK the deco, music, etc is pretty much the same. I recently sat in a Starbucks in Scotland overlooking Edinburgh Castle. It was pretty awesome...

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger Janel said...

Colleen loves starbuck's pumpkin loaf.

 
At 1:58 AM , Blogger brian said...

Starbucks? Don't they have Starbucks at Fred Meyer, Albertson's, and the PSUB? I still don't like coffee. What up with some Harvest Cider though?

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Bobbinoggin said...

i miss serving you guys your coffee drinks at mocha madness. back when SOME baristas made CONSISTENT drinks. *wink*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home