Just for fun...

Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Sky is Falling

So, this last week I was at the park with the kids at work. And as I was walking along side the playground watching the kids play I was stopped in my tracks by two fairly large sticks falling to the ground in front of me. I quickly looked around thinking, "Which one of my children would throw sticks at me?... WHAT is going on?" Before I could completely finish that thought.... PLOP! A squirrel lands next to me on its side. Poor guy. I laughed... What kind of squirrel falls over 30 feet out of a tree? I had to deter my children from gathering too close to the squirrel while he slowly got up and slowly made his way back to the tree. I almost felt bad for the little guy, but still kind of laughed on the inside... I've never come close to being hit by a squirrel falling out of a tree. I've been hit with bird poop several times, but never a squirrel falling from the sky.

3 Comments:

At 3:44 AM , Blogger Janel said...

Thats funny. Maybe the squirrel knew you were a big nut.

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Sara said...

ha ha

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Jim said...

I agree with your sister

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home