Just for fun...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Peach Rings in the wrong places

So, I was enjoying some yummy sugarrry peach rings when my friend made me laugh reallly hard and a peach ring chunk went from my throat up to my nose. Have you ever experienced that burning sensation. I couldn't get it to go away! It hurt so bad!Then about 20 minutes later I blew my nose and this thick sugar peach snot came out. It was rather disgusting and painful. Then a few minutes after that I got that feeling you get when there might be a booger hangin out of your nose, so I wiped my nose and guess what was there... a pretty decent size chunk of peach ring cliff-hangin' out my nose. GROSS! Never eat peach rings when laughing.

7 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger emily said...

that is the most hilarious thing i've heard in a long time. good job. that's awesome

 
At 5:44 PM , Blogger Fawn said...

HAHA, that made me laugh. Wish I could have been there for the rest of it.

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Janel said...

Better you than me. I don't think I'd like a peach ring anytime in the near future. I would only think of peach ring boogers

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Adriane said...

yummy!!! one time i was eating lemon heads and laughing so hard the juice came out my nose... this made my nostrils stick together. fun stuff!

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger HappyGirlSews said...

I have heard great things about that coffee shop in Eagle, but haven't had a chance to get there yet. But, oh, I just thought of something. I am picking my husband up from work in Eagle tomorrow so we can head out of town. I might just have to check it out. Thanks for the tip:)

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Bobbinoggin said...

LOL--that's hillarious!

 
At 5:38 AM , Blogger Bobbinoggin said...

any new food stories? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home