Just for fun...

Monday, May 01, 2006

Beds

I am moving in a few weeks. I decided that instead of moving my current bed into my new place that I would just get a new bed. You see, my bed is small... and it is really squeeky... and there are these springs in the matress that poke into my back every night. I decided that I would invest in a new bed. Maybe I will sleep better and be more rested with a new bed. I can't afford a new bed, but I thought i'd credit card one... that it was a worthwhile investment. I also feel that if I get a bigger bed (atleast a full) I would feel more grown up. For 27 years now I have slept in small small beds.
Any advice in where to get a good bed?

5 Comments:

At 11:38 AM , Blogger Janel said...

try overstock.com. shipping is only $2 and then you don't have to deal with those people that bug you at furniture stores. I run away from them and car dealers.

 
At 1:17 AM , Blogger brian said...

You're 27? You're old! Odell's always has a sale going on where they have to close their store early on Wednesday to prepare for the big weekend sale. Then the guy from 93.7 goes there and talks about all the cool furniture they have and that he needs to buy it himself. I met him once. At the furniture store. He was sitting on a couch doing a live broadcast. One of these days I'm going to buy myself a 7 piece living room group, just because he mentioned it on the radio.

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger emily said...

yes, you should get a new and bigger bed. my mother looked at my twin bed in our old hollyhock house and said something like "that'll keep you a virgin." So, if you follow that logic, if you get a bigger bed, maybe you'll get married sooner.

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I'm shocked at a comment like that from a mother

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger emily said...

yes, I know. I was shocked as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home