Just for fun...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Randoms

I'm not really sure what I was wanting to post about... but I did know that I wanted to say something because I haven't posted in a lil' while. Last night was kinda a fun night because the power went out for 13 hours and I almost froze to death in my freezing cold house. I told my friend Fawn NOT to wear sandals because when she does, it snows. Guess what, she wore them yesterday and it stormed and snowed.
Anyway -
I feel old... I had tea with my friend Brian yesterday and he said, "we've known each other for 11 years." That made me feel old. I dunno why I feel self-conscious about my age lately... it really isn't THAT old. Anyways, Brian, had fun drinkin' tea... we must hangout more often, I really haven't known many friends for 11 years... thats a long time.
ok, thats enought randoms for the day.... tonight I am going to a party dressed as NEMO. :)

6 Comments:

At 5:47 PM , Blogger Bobbinoggin said...

how do you dress as nemo???

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Sara said...

well, it was quite cute... I wear a orange and white stripe shirt and orange pants and make little fins... and what makes nemo so identifiable is his little gimp fin.

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger Janel said...

hi. wish we could drink tea together.

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger holly said...

how old are you? well, i heard that in your 20s are the most stressful years in a lifetime...so i'm looking forward to 30's :)

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger Fawn said...

I really liked your costume. You look good as a little clown fish :)

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger Adriane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!! And many more... love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home