Just for fun...

Monday, March 20, 2006

To SNOWBOARD


I went snowboarding for the first time last week. It was so much fun... I am however surprised that I didn't kill myself. This picture above isn't me, but is the view people had of me much of my time... I did ok, I thought. I pushed myself hard and was sore for MANY days. Couldn't move my neck and shoulders without much pain. It is 4 days later and my butt is still kind of sore. But, it was such a nice day to be out on the hill and snowboard -- I am so glad that I went and did it even though I was scared(i'm a chicken sometimes). I want to go more so I can snowboard better than I ski -- it was much funner than skiing, I thought. Heres to all the patient people ( you know who you are) who tried to teach me to snowboard even though I fell ALOT... Thanks for cheering me on and saying "you're doing great!" Even though I was on my butt more times than not! :)

4 Comments:

At 10:09 PM , Blogger Fawn said...

Hey, I like the new picture!

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Janel said...

Don't you love the sore butt after a day of snowboarding. yessss. I miss it.

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Janel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Sara said...

well, first couple of days after was WAY too sore for me, but 3-4 days after it felt like a good sore. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home