Just for fun...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

:(

Today I feel sick... Right at this moment, my head feels as if it is going to explode... I hate this feeling. The one thing about this feeling is that it makes me crave hot and sour soup... don't know why. But, will I find comfort in hot and sour soup? - maybe I will try.
Tomorrow I go to Butte, Mt for 4 days for a retreat with Chi Alpha... hopefully Butte Montana has hot and sour soup... but I am doubting they will have good hot and sour soup, but they do have good pork chop johns.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Blogger Janel said...

Pork Chop Johns. ooooooh, you're so lucky you get to eat there. yummy. Have fun in montana.

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Bobbinoggin said...

chang's has good hot and sour soup. maybe if you can't get some in butte, you can hit chang's when you get back. i miss chang's.

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger emily said...

you eat pork chops?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home