Just for fun...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006



This is a picture taken from the morning Erin left. We all met and had breakfast at Elmers -- That was just last week, but seems much longer ago than that. Time flys! It really does. It is just crusin' along... I turn 27 in 2 months. 27! That sounds old... It has been 10 years since I have been in High School. CRAP! I am getting old! But, I hear mid-life is the best. So, I'm just crusin' my way to mid-life, IT BETTER BE GOOD!!! At what age are you considered an old maid? I definately don't want to be an old maid. If I'm getting close, I better become more aggressive at finding a husband.

5 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger hemlock said...

Yeah, I'm perpetually 22.

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Hey I want that picture. It turned out pretty cute. Email it to me or something. Oh and please help me with getting pictures on my blog. I don't know how to do it. I want to show everyone stuff here.

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Janel said...

old people rule. I can't wait to be old. There is so much to look forward to. Senior citizen discount, preboarding on airplanes, 4:00 dinners, going to bed after watching the 10:00 news, talking about the weather to everybody, I could go on. 27 is almost here!!! Just think, one more year closer to being old! yipeeeee.

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I want the picture. But I realized I need to work on standing straight in pictures.

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger brian said...

hehe, you're old. You know, in this area where we live, you were considered an old maid 10 years ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home