Just for fun...

Friday, January 06, 2006

Leaving the Tar Heel State

Tomorrow I leave SUPER early to go to the airport. :( I am sad... I want to stay in NC - although it feels warmer than Jan. here. I'm def. not fond of the climate here - I am a cold weather person. Although I am leaving, today was a fun day. We hungout - went to the store, hungout some more, tried to pack all my crap, played football, rollerbladed, hungout some more, went out to Buffalo Wild Wings place for dinner (once known as BW-3 or something -- if I'm right, Brian used to like that place in OH? ) It was a good dinner. I once again made my niece cry by trying to give her a balloon, she is afraid of them. Now we will play cards yes, love cards! Next time you hear from me, I will be back in the great state of Idaho.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM , Blogger Janel said...

your not here anymore :( You're on a plane on your way home. We miss you. colleen really misses you. i'll miss chillin in the afternoons watching judge judy and then at night laying around watching home shows or dog the bounty hunter. :) love ya.

 
At 1:18 AM , Blogger brian said...

What?!?!?!?!!!?!? You went to BW3's without me? I am sad about this. It hurts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home