Just for fun...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

"Fun Socks"

Today my sister and I went to do last minute Christmas shopping, you know, stocking stuffers and the like. It was a CRAZY day out.... it made me absolutely tired. But I got a gingerbread latte from starbucks and that made it all the better. Also, this guy made it all the better... No, I didn't run into a hunk who is single and wants to Marry me.... just a confused guy with a funny question. My sister and I were walking down the isle at Target and this man approaches us... "excuse me, I have a question, maybe you can help me. My wife made a list here for me and on it she has socks, (so confused he says) but is says here socks slash fun... what does that mean?" I thought FUN SOCKS -- My sister and I pointed him to the direction of the FUN SOCKS in Target. (I could have just pointed him to the direction of Fawn's sock drawer)

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger Fawn said...

HA! Guess what you are getting for Christmans...that's right, 35 pairs of holiday socks, excited!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home