Just for fun...

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Yeah!


Hey - well, our Christmas Eve party was a success. We laughed so hard none of us could breathe... We decided that it wasn't the martini's that my family loved - it was the olives in the martini's! So no martini's this year, just 3 full jars of olives: garlic stuffed olives, jalapeno stuffed, and fetta stuffed olives. After my mom had one too many olives she blurted out: "OLIVE YOU GUYS!" My family is MUCHO FUN, in my opinion. The girls beat the boys twice at the game Tribond... and the cheesball snowman was a HUGE success! Christmas morning was fun with the little Colleen and all is well. Colleen decorated a Christmas cake and is now settled down for a Christmas nap and Rory is snoring on the floor.

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Fawn said...

I'm glad you are having such a great time :) Watched "It's a Wonderful Life," (for the second time, yeah my mom's a huge fan of that movie) which brought back some good memories!

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Janel said...

OLIVE YOU!!!

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Fawn said...

Not at this moment I'm not driving, I wish I were though...Colorado here I come!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home