Just for fun...

Sunday, January 29, 2006

20th Blog Post

This weekend:
I have discovered my new love for Fresca. Sparkling citrus drink! Refreshing! Carbonated! Good!
I just want to eat sugar. Fresca has no sugar, that is what is good about it. But, I'm on this no added sugars for 6 weeks kick. This is the end of week 2! I want junk food! I want cookies. I want donuts. I want chocolate. I want peanut butter twix. I want cake. I want pepsi. I want, I want, I want.
However, I will not have, I will not have, I will not have. Will POWER! I have WILL POWER! Just thinking about will power makes me feel it flowing through my vains. The presence of will power and self control will rule my life today! NO SWEETS! NONE!

4 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Blogger Steph said...

I agree on the fresca and the sweets. One week till a national day of eating junkfood also called super bowl. Build up your will power for next weekend.

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Janel said...

who is this Will and why does he have so much power?

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Adriane said...

You go girl, you can do it!! I also agree with the greatness of Fresca, and hope this will power continues without causing too much lasting damage:) You don't want to miss out during the cadbury egg season...

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger brian said...

...And peeps!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home