Just for fun...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bad (as in good) Coffee and Hats.





Well, the best coffee I have had recently was at the Bad Ass coffee shop in Dillion, MT. Oh my, so so Good! I told my parents that if they won the lottery that they would have to open a Bad Ass coffee shop in Pocatello, ID. My mom thought that was a mean name and thought we should open a "Silly Ass" coffee shop... I said, "mom, it is a chain, you can't just change the name from bad ass to silly ass."

I like cowboy hats. Dunno why. I think I have always had this dream growing up of living on a ranch with jeans, cowboy hats, horses, dogs, chickens, and of course a nice cowboy. Still sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Adriane, just a side note.... "You're a Cab!"
Fawn - I will not swim in the Portneuf river! Gross, I don't like sharing a swimming spot with dead cows.

6 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Bobbinoggin said...

is the "you're a cab" line from girl interrupted:

"call me a cab"
"You're a cab"

??

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger Janel said...

remember when we were young we wore those straw cowboy hats and watched Hey Dude. I used to think it would be cool to grow up and work on a ranch. Mom made me laugh really hard when she thought of the "silly ass coffee shop"

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I used to love watching Hey Dude after school!

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Melissa - yes... def. from girl interrupted... Good call!

I loved Hey Dude!

 
At 5:44 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Since everyone else was admiting, I will too. I watched Hey Dude. For the record, I liked my Bad Ass coffee but would also drink Silly Ass coffee.

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger holly said...

Hey Sara-
Love your blog. I just wanted to say...I had a good time at the Grecian today and love being around you because you are such a light....why do you think I called u the other night out of the blue...I felt the darkness and you're the first light that came to mind....i def dig u

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home